All you need to know about Advertising with Red Kite Radio
Red Kite Radio is the community radio station for Thame, Haddenham and the surrounding villages. We are a not-for-profit business.
Broadcasting 24/7 -365 days a year doesn’t come cheap. Unlike the BBC we do not receive public funding from the licence fee and we do not have the deep pockets of big radio conglomerates.
As an advertiser and sponsor on Red Kite Radio you’ll actually be a partner and supporter of our professional service.
We have a range of cost effective advertising and sponsorship packages available to businesses, traders and organisations across Thame, Haddenham and the surrounding villages. Our coverage are is huge, with a potential listenership of over 50,000 people *
For the first time radio advertising is a reality for small businesses, shops and individuals who want to talk directly to people in our community, while they go about their daily lives. Advertising on radio works...
- Radio is a part of all our lives
- Radio reaches out in an ad avoidance world
- Radio offers efficient targeting
- Radio reaches people at relevant times and places
- Radio drives response, especially online
- Radio is “a friend”
- Radio is instant – your message on air in minutes
- Radio talks to people while they’re cooking, eating, in the car, at work and whilst they relax
Want to know more about how you can benefit from radio advertising?
Become a supporter of Red Kite Radio through our advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
We have exclusive supporter advertising and sponsorship packages, including banner advertising here.
* Potential listenership figures based on last census figures for the towns and villages in our immediate coverage as defined in our Ofcom Coverage Map,