This page displays the terms and conditions for any or all competitions run by Red Kite Radio and Media Ltd. These may be altered by specific reference and are subject to change without prior notice. However we will endeavour to notify all entrants should they need changing during the run of a competition.
- Any competition (THE COMPETITION) is organised by Red Kite Radio and Media Limited, Haddenham Garden Centre, Stanbridge Road, Haddenham, Bucks HP17 8HN.
- By entering THE COMPETITION you agree to all the terms and conditions specified in this document.
- THE COMPETITION is not open to employees, directors, volunteers of Red Kite Red Kite Radio and Media Limited, their families or agents.
- Only one entry per person / household is permitted, depending on the type of competition being run.
- Red Kite Radio and Media Limited will not store, divulge, share, broadcast or otherwise release any personal data entrants share with us longer than the duration of THE COMPETITION and its judging. Once the competition is over, all entrant data will be deleted or destroyed.
- The prize or prizes for the competition will be described in full at the outset of THE COMPETITION and will be repeated either on-air or in writing on the Red Kite Radio and Media Limited website.
- If the prize consists of a meal or event, no transportation costs will be included or arranged. Transport of the winner to and from the venue of the prize will be the responsibility of the entrant / winner entirely.
- If THE COMPETITION rests upon a guess or estimation, the prize will be awarded to the correct or nearest to the correct entry. In the event of a tie, there will be a draw to determine the overall winner and a consolation prize or prizes may be awarded to the other entrant(s) who was/were not successful in the draw.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any prizes awarded may not be substituted and may not be redeemed for a monetary equivalent or alternative prizes.
These terms and conditions updated: 29th March 2019.